Those years, some projects of writing have changed their focus on writing instruction from finished products to the processes of planning, composing, revising, and publishing. Teacher can let students to write some different aims for different students. Those students would understand what they focus on.
Most advocates of writing would seen this as a individual conference and students can share what they have found in the classroom to their classmates .Because many students didn't read much literary forms, then teachers would like to show their materials in many different ways to help students better understand.
And we can not deny that the computer has become one of our teaching materials. Most newly teachers would teach their students with the help of the computers and students can also do writings in the computers. By the way ,teachers also have to guide students how to use computers. And teach them how to use those resources.
I think I agree some of the topics in this article, because computers do already become one of our important resources of learning. We do a lot of learns by the computer. But we also have to have an instructor to teach us, because there are so many resources in the Internet, not only excellent help but some bad information. We have to learn how to choose those materials we can get.
Beside the Internet, we can also use computers to see film, television. By those videos, we can get some inspiration. We can use computers to see a movie, than maybe this movie would change our life. Or we can get the chance to see a perfect article that may change our thinking, and we can also learn how the writer wrote this article. Later days, when we write articles or compositions, we can quote some of their thinking to make our article more beautiful. But remember do not copy.
10 則留言:
The beginning of your essay will be sure confusing me if I were a person who first read it, because you did not mention what article your summary based on, it was like you wrote it. And I think you can combine all the summary parts into a paragraph, not just divided them into many small ones, because it will make the whole essay too trivial to understand.
To Beverly
There are some mistakes of tense in your article, for example, causative verb should add regular verb. And I think your last paragraph is not appropriate. The idea seems not to appear in the article of exam. Perhaps, you misunderstand the meaning. Maybe you can make a conclusion about your idea, and make your article longer.
--- You might want to correct some of the spelling mistakes and reconsider to put some conjunctions in the article. In addition, also think that if you want to change some singular nouns into plural ones. To make the article smoother, you might read it over again and then revise it.
I think it is better to write more in this article. Besides, I think you have to pay more attention on your grammar problems. The idea you mention in the last paragraph seems unrelated to the motif of the original article.
Maybe you would like to make some profits of conjunction words to link each of your paragraphs. If you like, you might use some explicit or personal example to support your main points so that your exam essay of composition would have enough length and become more convincing. Readers would buy that.
First of all, I think that you need to change the number of words in your exam essay to at least 500. Other than that, I think your essay is pretty good. Perhaps you can try to unite some paragraphs together as well as to relate the summary of the article and your personal response closer. I think that it would be great if you do so.
I suggest that you can put your summary in one or two paragraph and then develop your own opinions longer. Because you only focus on the using of computer and Internet, I think you can talk more about the processes of writing.
In the first paragraph, I think you can put the summary’s work cited to make it clearly. And I think the connection between paragraphs could be much related. You can notice the sentences; there are some errors in it, too like paragraph 4, the beginning of “I think I agree”, you can choose one to instruct your ideas.
I have noticed that there are some grammatical problems in your composition. Maybe you can reexamine and correct them. The last two sentences in the last paragraph are weird. It seems that they do not have too much connection with the last paragraph. What does that mean to make our article more beautiful? Please use more accounts to describe their relationship.
It's excellent that you express your own idea clearly about the convenience of writing on the internet. However, the former part of the original essay is not mentioned in your essay. If you can add a little conceptions of the previous situation, that will be great.
張貼留言